Learn the answers to all your most frequently asked questions here. We’ve kept our FAQs page as simple as possible, to help you get back to your online sports book action in as little time as possible.
Why Bet Online?
So many people are choosing to wager with desktop or mobile sports books today. There are plenty of advantages over land-based bookies, especially if your site of choice is Spin Vegas! You get more choice and lower minimum stakes online, along with total convenience and bankroll-boosting bonuses. This is sports betting to suit your busy modern lifestyle!
Software Powering Spin Sports
SBTech, a developer known for its high-quality gambling software, powers Spin Sports. This keeps our online sports book running smoothly at all times, so we can process every bet and result as it happens. Responsive controls and easy navigability make our site a pleasure to use.
How Do I Know Spin Sports is Safe?
We’re totally committed to keeping your information and funds as secure as possible, and to being fully transparent in all our operations. You can also trust us to pay you our promptly and fairly. Don’t just take our word for it though – check our credentials! Our licence from the esteemed Malta Gaming Authority is more than enough proof that you’re in good hands.
Is Customer Support Available 24/7?
Of course! We take pride in having one of the most friendly and efficient Customer Service Teams available in New Zealand’s online sports book industry. They’re not only on hand 24 hours a day, but 365 days a year.
Contacting Customer Support
To contact our Customer Support Agents you can choose between live chat and email channels. Either way, you’ll get a very prompt response.
What Sports Are Covered?
For the full list of our extensive coverage, check our online sports book homepage. To give you some idea of the range of disciplines we cover, here are some examples of our mainstream sports:
In addition, we also have a long list of alternative sports, such as:
- Table Tennis
Are Niche Markets Covered?
Yes, besides covering every sporting discipline you can think of, our online sports book has several niche markets on offer. Use your insight into financial and political results, the entertainment industry or other sectors to predict event outcomes and make some tidy profits!
What Are My Betting Options?
Spin Sports online sports book has several markets available for every match and race that we cover. While the specifics vary according to what sport you’re punting on, the options usually include:
- Straight or outright wagers on the winner of a single match or overall tourney.
- Proposition bets on specific occurrences, such as who will get a red card or score the first goal in a Football game.
- Over/Under bets, where you need to say whether the combined final score will be above or below a specific total that we set.
- Handicap bets, which require you to predict the winner of an event where points are added to the underdogs’ score and subtracted from the favourites’ score before play has even begun. This makes the competition a little more even, and often produces tighter results.
What Are Live Odds?
Live odds refer to odds that are adjusted in real time, as a race or match unfolds. With actual player performances, injuries and other events, the probabilities change and live odds are altered to reflect that.
Live odds come into play during live betting, where you get to place or adjust your punts as a game or race is progressing. You’ll watch how the athletes are doing, check the live odds, and then bet to maximise your wins and mitigate your losses.
Live Odds at Spin Sports
The exciting world of live odds and wagering is a big part of our online sports book. Our live betting platform is called inPLAY, and offers very competitive markets. As you develop your insight into specific sports and athletes, these punts present new and very lucrative challenges.
How Do I Register An Account?
If you’re interested in registering an account with Spin Sports, you can do so within a matter of moments. You just need to follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to the drop-down menu that you’ll see in the top left-hand corner of your screen display, and click on or tap it.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Register”.
- Enter all the information required, including a username and password of your choosing.
- Check that all details are correct.
- Confirm that you are of legal gambling age.
- That’s it! You’re ready to start enjoying our online sports book.
Changing Your Username & Password?
- Your Spin Sports username can’t be changed once it is set. Make sure that you choose a name you like, since you’ll be using it a lot!
- You can change your online sports book password, and we recommend that you do so every 6 months to keep your account secure.
- To change your password, get in touch with our Customer Service Department and ask an Agent to guide you through the process.
Logging in to Your Account?
You’ll use the same login details for our online sports book, casino, live dealer and Vegas sections. From our main hub page, choose the section you are interested in, enter your username and password, and gain full account access immediately.
Help, I Can’t Login
The likeliest explanation for login failure is that you are not properly connected. Check that your Wi-Fi or data services are working, and that your device is registering the networks. Sometimes the answer is as simple as loading more data. If this doesn’t work, close and reopen the Spin Sports page and try to login again. If you still don’t come right, contact our Customer Support team.
Is Mobile Sports Betting Possible?
Yes, our desktop and mobile sports platforms allow you to access the same Spin Sports account on any device. You can login and place your bets on any tablet or smartphone, including the following options:
- Windows Phones
- Android devices
- Blackberry devices
How Do I Login to My Mobile Account?
You’ll log into your mobile sports book account using exactly the same procedure as you do on your desktop. Click the sports section on our main entertainment hub, and enter your username and password.
Is Mobile Support Available?
Yes, our online sports book Customer Service Department can be contacted via email or live chat on your mobile device, just as it can on your desktop.
What Banking Options Do I Have?
You’ll have a great selection of banking options at your fingertips when you wager with Spin Sports. Once you’ve registered and entered your location, select the Banking tab at the top of your screen. The full range of available deposit and withdrawal options will be displayed for you.
How Do I Make Deposits?
The first thing you need to do is head over to the Banking tab on our online sports book homepage. From there:
- Choose the Deposit option.
- Select your payment method of choice from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Follow the prompts to enter all necessary information.
- If you’re using a debit or credit card, you’ll need to spend a few minutes entering your details the first time you make a deposit. Thereafter, they will be saved and Auto-Filled in all future transactions.
- Enter the amount of money that you want to transfer.
- Check all details are correct, and confirm your deposit.
How Do I Make Withdrawals?
Making withdrawals from your Spin Sports account is as easy as making deposits. Once again, you need to head over to the Banking tab. This time, you’ll need to:
- Select the Withdrawal option.
- If it’s possible to make withdrawals using the same system that you chose for deposits, such as a credit card, that method will be selected by default.
- If you can’t make withdrawals using the system that you chose for deposits, in the case of something like a prepaid voucher, you’ll be prompted to choose another method at this point.
- Follow the prompts to enter the required information, including the amount of money that you want to withdraw.
- Once you’ve verified that all details are in order, confirm your request.
What is a source of wealth request?
Due to our AML compliance and alignment with current FATF recommendations and FIAU regulations we are at times required to establish a client’s “source of wealth” as part of our enhanced due diligence responsibilities.
“Source of wealth” is defined as “the origin of the subject’s total assets” and refers to any activity or situation that has generated the individual’s total wealth. Should you be required to provide documentation, which would be used to verify your source of funds, the following documentation could be requested from you:
- bank statements
- Recently filed business accounts
- sale of an asset details in the completion statement
- divorce settlement and court order specifying the written settlement agreement
- inheritance money in the form of the Will statement
Please Note! We will have dedicated staff to facilitate the verification. Please rest assured that all information shared with us will be treated as confidential and that all efforts will be made to assist clients wherever and whenever possible.
My Deposit or Withdrawal Won’t Clear
- If your online sports book withdrawal or deposit won’t clear, check that you have sufficient funds available for the transfer.
- In the case of withdrawals, you should also make sure that the pending time to clear the money is over.
- If these issues are not causing the problem, you need to email or live chat with a Customer Service Agent.
How Do I Check if My Bet Cleared?
If you’ve used our desktop or mobile sports betting platform to place a wager, a pop-up confirmation window will appear on your screen. The new bet will also appear on your betslip, which can be found to the right and near the top of our homepage.
How Do I Check if My Bet Won?
If you want to see whether you won, head back to your betslip and access your Settled and Open Bets. Choose the “Won” section and if you were successful the results will be displayed here. You don’t need to do anything to claim your payout; it will be credited to your account automatically.
My Free Bet Isn’t Showing, Help!
No worries! Check that you’ve complied with all requirements, and if you’re still having issues you can get in touch with our Support Team. We’ll get your free desktop and mobile sports bet to you, no matter what