Find the answers to all your frequently asked questions about our online sports book here:
Online Sports Book Advantages
Many people prefer to bet at an online sports book rather than a land-based bookmaker. The main reasons for this are:
- Minimum bets are lower online.
- You have a wider range of wagers available online.
- Online bookmakers offer more bonuses than their land-based counterparts.
- You can place your bets anonymously and in private.
- Wagering online is very convenient. In fact, with our mobile sports platform, you can bet anywhere and anytime.
Clearly, online betting is a good idea. And of course, the best site is Spin Sports!
What Sports Can I Bet On?
Spin Sports covers every discipline you can imagine, from popular favourites like Football, Tennis and Rugby to Darts, eSports, Bowling and other niche alternatives. Check the homepage of our online sports book for the full lists of the international and local events that we cover.
What Bets Can I Place?
The wagers that you can place at Spin Sports depend on the sport you’re interested in, but you can rest assured that we always offer a great selection of markets. Among other stakes, you’ll be able to:
- Predict the outright winners of a single game or a tournament.
- Place handicap bets that even the playing field between the favourites and the underdogs.
- Wager on Over/Under results.
- Place Proposition Bets on specific happenings, such as who will score the first goal.
Don’t forget that many of the markets at our online sports book allow for inPLAY as well as pre-game wagers. Also known as live betting, Spin Sports’ inPLAY betting involves placing or adjusting your stakes as the action happens in real time. You get to see how athletes perform on the field, and bet accordingly to maximise your wins or minimise your losses.
Are There Non-Sports Bets?
Yes, we offer great coverage of niche markets such as politics, entertainment and finances. Depending on what’s going on in the world, you might be able to bet on the next Canadian prime minister or what a celebrity will name their baby. Use your specific interests to help you win sizable payouts!
What Are Live Odds?
Live odds are the odds that are given for our inPLAY wagers. As the game progresses, the odds of who is likely to win, and of other events, will change. The live odds will be adjusted and reflect this. Along with the actual performances of the teams on the field, this is the information you’ll use to adjust your in-play stakes.
What Software Does Spin Sports Use?
To keep our betting site running smoothly we use SBTech software on our desktop and mobile sports platform. The company is known for delivering smoothly functional, easily navigable bookmaker websites, and that’s certainly what you deserve and get with us.
Is Spin Sports Licensed?
Of course! Our online sports book is licensed and regulated by the highly respected Malta Gaming Authority.
Is There a Mobile Sportsbook?
Yes, you can conduct all your mobile sports wagers on the go with Spin Sports.
Can I Play With Any Mobile Device?
Yes, our online sports book is fully compatible with all smartphones and tablets, including the following options:
- Windows Mobile
Are Mobile & Desktop Logins the Same?
Yes, you can log into the same account across all desktop and mobile devices, with a single username and password. This keeps betting simple, and makes it easier to manage your funds.
How Do I Register at Spin Sports?
Registering at our online sports book is very easy. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Click the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner of our homepage.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Enter your information, including your chosen username and password.
- Click to confirm that you are of legal gambling age.
- Start betting and enjoying yourself!
How Do I Login to Spin Sports?
The Spin online sports book, casino, live dealer and Vegas sections are all accessible from the same central hub. Choose Spin Sports or whichever other section you’re interested in, and enter your login details. You’ll immediately have full access to your account.
What Are My Banking Options?
We offer a wide range of banking options, including debit and credit cards, eWallets and prepaid vouchers. Login to your account, and our software will use your entered location to show you the full list of payment methods available in your region.
Making Deposits and Withdrawals
To put money into, or take money out of, your account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Banking tab.
- Choose Deposit or Withdrawal from the menu that drops down.
- If you’re making a deposit, select the method that you want to use. For withdrawals, the same system that you used for your deposit will be selected by default. Where this is not possible, such as with prepaid vouchers, you’ll be prompted to choose another withdrawal option.
- Follow the prompts and enter the required information, including the amount of money that you want to transfer.
- Check everything is correct, and confirm the transaction.
How Do I Know A Bet Has Won?
To check whether a bet that you placed has won or not you just need to:
- Make your way to your Bet Slip.
- Access your Settled and Open Bets.
- Select the “Won” section.
- If your bet was successful, it will be displayed there.
- Your wins will also be automatically credited to your Spin Sports account
What Should I Do if I Can’t Login?
If you’re struggling to login on our mobile sports book, check that you have reception. Across all platforms, make sure you have data or are properly connected to Wi-Fi. These are the most common reasons for failing to login to the online sports book. If these measures don’t work, close the Spin Sports page and then reopen it, and if you’re still struggling, get in touch with our Customer Support department.
Can I Change My Username?
You can’t change the username that opens the account for your online sports book and other Spin platforms. Once you’ve set it upon registration, it’s yours for life. We suggest that you think carefully and choose something that you know you’ll like as much in the future as you do now!
How Do I Change My Password?
You can’t reset your username, but you can change your password. For security purposes, it’s advisable to do so every 6 months or so. Contact our Customer Support team, and a helpful agent will guide you through the process.
My Deposit Won’t Clear
If you made a deposit but it’s not clearing into your desktop and mobile sports book account, it could be because you don’t have sufficient funds for the amount that you tried to transfer. Verify that you do have enough funds available, and if this is not the issue ask the Customer Support team for help.
My Withdrawal Won’t Clear
Check that the pending time to clear withdrawals for your banking method has passed, and that you had sufficient funds to make the withdrawal. If these issues are not the problem, once again, you’ll need to liaise with a Customer Service Agent.
What is a Free Bet?
A Free Bet is just what it sounds like; a bet that is given to you for free! To welcome new members to our online sports book we offer these promotional deals to anyone who is signing up with us. You get free wagering funds, and get to keep whatever you win. Terms and conditions do however apply and these are always listed clearly.
My Free Bet Wasn’t Added
If your free bet wasn’t added to your online sports book account, make sure you have completed all requirements such as filling in all fields on the registration page. If this doesn’t solve the issue, log out and then back into your account, and contact Customer Support if the issue persists. You’ll be back to enjoying the best pre-game and live odds in no time.
What Are Spin Specials?
Spin Specials are daily special offers. On the day that specific events take place we tip the odds of specific outcomes. If you win, your payout is even bigger! Learn more in the Spin Specials section on our online sports book homepage.
How Do I Know My Bet Cleared?
- Once you’ve placed a desktop or mobile sports wager with us, a confirmation window will appear on your screen.
- You can also check the status of any bet on your betslip to top left of your screen.
Do I Need Wi-Fi or Data to Connect?
Yes, our online sports book requires a reliable Wi-Fi or data connection.
Is Customer Service Always Available?
Yes, our team of friendly and efficient Customer Service Liaisons is always on standby to help you out.
Can I Contact Support on My Mobile?
Yes, contacting the Customer Service team is equally easy on all desktops, smartphones and tablet.
How Do I Contact Customer Support?
The Customer Support Agents for our desktop and mobile sports betting platform are available via live chat or email, depending which you prefer.