Get the information you need to answer your FAQs as quickly as possible, so you can get back to betting and winning at our online sports book!
Why Choose An Online Sports Book?
Betting at an online sports book is much more convenient than using a land-based bookmaker. You also have a lot more wagering options available, and can place lower minimum bets. In addition, you can remain totally anonymous at all times, and can take advantage of lucrative bonuses. Spin Sports offers you the very best of all these aspects of online betting, so it’s the obvious choice.
How is Spin Sports Coverage?
Our online sports book covers dozens of different sports, including Tennis, Cricket, Football, Rugby, MMA, eSports, Bowling, Table Tennis, Darts, Bowling and Cycling. As you can see, we have everything from mainstream events to more alternative options! We also feature long-term regional and international tournaments, so there’s something for everyone. Check the full list of the sports we cover on our homepage.
What Niche Markets Are Covered?
Besides being able to place sports-related wagers with Spin Sports, we offer bets on several niche markets too. These include financial and political results, as well as entertainment industry news. Put your interests and expertise to good use as you predict who will win an election or if a celebrity couple will break up, and you could win big.
What Are Live Odds?
Live odds refer to odds that are changed in real time, as the event that they are placed on is happening. For example, the odds on a Football match could change if a player is injured or given a red card. Live odds are used in live betting, where bettors are allowed to alter their stakes in real time. As you see the odds change and watch how players are performing, you can change your bet to minimise your losses or, hopefully, maximise your wins.
Does Spin Sports Offer Live Odds?
Yes, our online sports book offers live odds on several different events. Our live betting section is called inPLAY, and the markets that are available depend on what is happening in the world of sport at the time.
What Are My Betting Options?
Every event covered by Spin Sports offers a variety of markets. They differ according to the specific discipline that you’re wagering on, but generally you can always place the following bets:
- Straight or outright winners of a game, match, race or tournament.
- Handicap winners, where we assign points to the underdog and subtract points from the favourite before play commences. This makes the competition a lot tighter, and is an exciting challenge.
- Over/Under or Totals, where you predict that the combined score of both teams will be higher or lower than a number that we set.
- Propositions, where you predict specific outcomes, such as who will score the first or last goal.
Spin Sports Software
You can trust our online sports book to run perfectly at all times. With all the exciting wagers that we offer, you’ll be glad that we are able to process your betslip so quickly and efficiently! We’re able to keep the site running so well because we use only the best software, and are powered by SBTech.
How is Spin Sports Licensed?
We are fully licensed and regulated by the highly respected Malta Gaming Authority. That means we keep transparent records, have strong security and privacy protection measures in place, and always pay out timeously and fairly.
Is Customer Support Always Available?
Yes, you can contact our dedicated Customer Support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Contact Customer Support
You can contact the Customer Service Agents at our online sports book via email or live chat. Choose the method that you prefer.
Can I Access a Mobile Sports Book?
Yes, Spin Sports is available as a mobile sports betting platform too. Our site is fully compatible with all devices, including iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry smartphones and tablets. You never need to miss a moment of wagers and wins.
Is My Login the Same on All Devices?
Yes, to keep things as simple as possible you have the same username, password and account whether you use a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Can Support be Contacted Via Mobile?
Yes, you can use live chat or email to contact Spin Sports on your mobile device just as easily as on your laptop.
How Do I Register My Account?
- To register your desktop or mobile sports book account, the first think you need to do is click or tap the drop-down menu in the top left corner of the Spin Sports homepage.
- Click or tap on the “Register” button.
- Enter your information in the required fields. This will include setting your username and your password.
- Check all your details, and then click or tap to confirm they are all correct.
- Confirm that you are of legal gambling age.
- Your account will be set up within a matter of moments.
Can I Change My Username & Password?
You can’t change your online sports book username at Spin Sports, but you can create a new password. We suggest you do this at least once every 6 months to keep your account as secure as possible.
How Do I Login to My Account?
When logging in to the Spin Sports site you’ll use the same credentials as when accessing our casino, Vegas and Live Dealer games. On the main page simply select the online sports book tab and enter your user name and password.
I Can’t Login to My Account
The most likely reason you’re unable to login on our desktop or mobile sports betting platform is because your connection is faulty. Check that you have reception, and are connected to Wi-Fi or are not out of data. If all of this is in order, close and reopen the Spin Sports page. If you still can’t login, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Support Agents.
Available Banking Options
The banking options available on our online sports book vary according to which region you are in. When you register, our software will note your location and will only display the transaction methods that are available to you.
How Do I Deposit/Withdraw Funds?
- To deposit or withdraw your funds at Spin Sports, make your way to the Banking tab near the top of the screen.
- Choose the Deposit or Withdrawal option.
- If you’re making a deposit, a drop-down menu of all available methods will appear.
- If you’re making a withdrawal, the system that you used for your deposit will be selected by default. If you need to use a different method, such as in the case of prepaid cards, you’ll also be prompted to select how you want to make your withdrawal.
- Follow the simple prompts, including entering how much money you want to move.
- Check that all details are accurate, and then click or tap to confirm your transfer.
What is a source of wealth request?
Due to our AML compliance and alignment with current FATF recommendations and FIAU regulations we are at times required to establish a client’s “source of wealth” as part of our enhanced due diligence responsibilities.
“Source of wealth” is defined as “the origin of the subject’s total assets” and refers to any activity or situation that has generated the individual’s total wealth. Should you be required to provide documentation, which would be used to verify your source of funds, the following documentation could be requested from you:
- bank statements
- Recently filed business accounts
- sale of an asset details in the completion statement
- divorce settlement and court order specifying the written settlement agreement
- inheritance money in the form of the Will statement
Please Note! We will have dedicated staff to facilitate the verification. Please rest assured that all information shared with us will be treated as confidential and that all efforts will be made to assist clients wherever and whenever possible.
My Deposit/Withdrawal Won’t Clear
- If your deposit or withdrawal is not reflecting in your account, make sure that you had sufficient funds to make the transfer in the first place.
- You should also check that the pending time for your withdrawal system is not still running.
- If everything else is in order, email or live chat with a Customer Service Liaison to help resolve the issue.
How Do I Know My Bet Cleared?
After placing a bet with the Spin Sports desktop or mobile sports book, a window will pop up on your screen to confirm the wager. If you want to be doubly sure, you can also check on the status of any stake by clicking on your betslip. You’ll find this near the top right of the screen.
How Do I Know if My Bet Won?
If you think you’ve won a payout and you want to confirm your good fortune, make your way back to your betslip on our online sports book homepage. Access your Settled and Open Bets, and select the “Won” section. If you did win, the result will be displayed here. You don’t need to do anything to claim your payout; it will automatically be credited to your account.
What is a Free Bet?
A free bet is a bet that you are given for no charge. In other words, it’s completely free funds for you to bet with. Best of all, you get to keep whatever you win! At our online sports book we offer generous free bets to all new members to show our appreciation for you.
My Free Bet Isn’t Showing
If you can’t see your free bet in your online sports book account information, make sure that you’ve completed all requirements for it to be activated. If you have done this and it still doesn’t reflect, get in touch with our Customer Support team.
What Are Spin Specials?
To make betting with us even better, we offer daily Spin Specials on particular events. On the day of a game we’ll offer more favourable odds on specific outcomes. The risks are greater, and so are the rewards and excitement!
Do I Need Wi-Fi or Data to Login?
Yes, to login to our online sports book and enjoy the best wagering opportunities in Europe, you need to be connected to Wi-Fi or a functioning data plan.