We’ve got the answers you need to get back to betting with our online sports book as quickly as possible. Whenever you have a question, check for the answer here first!
Is Spin Sports Safe?
Yes, Spin Sports is completely trustworthy. We keep transparent records, pay out all wins timeously, and have strong security measures in place. Our Malta Gaming Authority licence is proof that these standards are always upheld.
What Software is Used?
Our online sports book is powered by SBTech software, so our site runs perfectly smoothly at all times.
Is Customer Support Always Accessible?
Of course! Our Customer Support Agents are efficient and friendly, as well as being available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Contacting Customer Support
Our Customer Service Department is available via live chat and email.
Do I Need Data or Wi-Fi to Login?
Yes, you must be connected to the Internet to use our online sports book. That means you need to be logged in to a Wi-Fi network, or a functioning data plan.
How Do I Login?
Logging into Spin Sports is very simple. Our online sports book, casino, live dealer and Vegas sections are all available from the main gaming hub. Choose Spin Sports, enter your login details, and you’ll be granted full access to all areas of the site.
Help, I Can’t Login to My Account
- If you can’t log into Spin Sports, the first thing to do is check your Internet connection.
- Make sure you have reception.
- Confirm that you are connected to Wi-Fi or that you have enough data.
- If everything is in order and you’re still struggling to login, close and reopen the online sports book page.
- If the issue is still not resolved, get in touch with our Customer Support Team.
Username and Password Changes
- You set your username as you are registering with Spin Sports, and it can never be changed.
- However, you can change your password. For security reasons it is recommended that you do this about twice a year.
- Simply contact a Customer Service Agent, and have them guide you through the process.
Is There a Mobile Sports Book?
Yes, you can also place all your mobile sports bets with us. Spin Sports is 100% compatible with all major operating systems and devices, including Android, iOS, Windows and Blackberry smartphones and tablets.
Do All Devices Accept the Same Login?
Yes, you’ll login to the same account, with the same username and password, on our desktop and mobile sports book, Vegas, live dealer and casino sections.
Can I Contact Support Via Mobile?
Our Customer Service Department can be accessed from your smartphone or tablet in exactly the same way as from your desktop. You can utilise the Live Chat feature or email them at any time, from any device.
What is Spin Sports Coverage Like?
The desktop and mobile sports betting options at Spin Sports are amazing. As well as all mainstream disciplines, we cover several alternative options. You can check the full list on our homepage, but to give you some idea of our scope, here are some of the sports we offer:
What Are Live Odds?
The term “live odds” means odds that are adjusted in real time. As a match or race is being played or run, the odds are changed to reflect what is happening on the field. For example, if a Footballer is given a red card it may change the odds of their team winning the game.
As well as watching actual player performances, you’ll watch changes to live odds when you’re engaging in live betting. Also known as in-play betting, this refers to placing or altering bets as an event is taking place. You get to take action to minimise your losses and maximise your wins.
Live Odds at Spin Sports
Most of the sports at our online sports book offer pre-game as well as live odds. The live betting section at Spin Sports is called inPLAY. The specific live odds wagers available depend on what events are happening at the time.
Can I Access Niche Markets?
Yes, as well as offering desktop and mobile sports betting, we accept bets on political, environmental, financial and entertainment events. If you have expertise or knowledge on who will win an election, the maximum rainfall for a region, how many points a stock will climb, or what a celebrity will name their baby, you’ll be able to use your insights to wager and win.
What Are Online Sports Book Markets?
In sports betting, “markets” are the different betting options that are available for a particular event or discipline.
What Markets Does Spin Sports Offer?
Our desktop and mobile sports betting platform offer multiple markets on every game or race. These markets may differ depending on the specific discipline, but they generally include:
- Straight Bets on outright winners.
- Place Bets on where a team or individual will finish, in something like a horse race or a Golf tournament.
- Handicap Bets, where points are deducted from the favourites and given to the underdogs before play commences. This makes it more difficult to place winning bets, since even if the favourites win, their total might be less than the underdogs once the handicap is applied.
- Totals, also known as Over/Under, where you just need to say whether the final combined score will be over or under a number that we will set.
- Proposition Bets, which are predictions on very specific outcomes such as who will score the first goal, or who will be named Man of the Match in Cricket.
How Do I Know if My Bet Cleared?
After you’ve placed a wager with our online sports book, a pop-up window will appear on your screen to confirm the bet. You can also check the status of all your bets by opening your betslip, which you’ll see near the top right of your screen.
How Do I Check if My Bet Won?
To confirm that your prediction was right and you have won a bet, open your betslip near the top right of our homepage. Click or tap on the Settled and Open Bets section, and select “won”. If your bet was successful, you’ll see the result here. Don’t worry about claiming your payout; we’ll automatically put it into your account.
How Do I Check My Banking Options?
To check the banking options that are available in your region, select the Banking tab near the top of the screen. All applicable payment methods will be shown.
Making Deposits and Withdrawals
- To make deposits and withdrawals at Spin Sports, the first thing you need to do is choose the Banking tab, and then select the Deposit or Withdrawal option.
- At this point, if you’re making a deposit, a menu of all available methods will drop down and you’ll need to choose the one you want to use.
- If you’re making a withdrawal, the same method that you used to make your deposit will be selected by default.
- If you can’t make withdrawals using your deposit system, such as with prepaid cards, you’ll be prompted to choose another withdrawal option.
- Follow the prompts and enter all required information, including how much money you want to transfer.
- Check all details, and if everything is correct you can confirm the transaction.
What is a source of wealth request?
Due to our AML compliance and alignment with current FATF recommendations and FIAU regulations we are at times required to establish a client’s “source of wealth” as part of our enhanced due diligence responsibilities.
“Source of wealth” is defined as “the origin of the subject’s total assets” and refers to any activity or situation that has generated the individual’s total wealth. Should you be required to provide documentation, which would be used to verify your source of funds, the following documentation could be requested from you:
- bank statements
- Recently filed business accounts
- sale of an asset details in the completion statement
- divorce settlement and court order specifying the written settlement agreement
- inheritance money in the form of the Will statement
Please Note! We will have dedicated staff to facilitate the verification. Please rest assured that all information shared with us will be treated as confidential and that all efforts will be made to assist clients wherever and whenever possible.
My Transaction Won’t Clear
If your deposit or withdrawal can’t be seen in your casino or bank account, check that you had enough available funds to make the transfer. In the case of a withdrawal, check that the pending time has finished. If you’re still experiencing difficulties, speak to our online sports book Customer Support Team.
What are Free Bets?
Free Bets are exactly what their name suggests; bets that are free! They are given to you at no charge and you get to keep whatever you win. These bonus funds are given to new members on our desktop and mobile sports betting platforms, to show how much we appreciate them.
What if My Free Bet Won’t Show?
- Check that you’ve completed all requirements for your Free Bet.
- If this is the case and you still can’t see it in your account, liaise with the Customer Support team.
What Are Spin Specials?
- We offer daily Spin Specials on particular events.
- On the day of the game, we’ll offer better payouts on specific outcomes.
- The risks are high, but they are matched by sizable rewards!
Why Use An Online Sports Book?
There are plenty of reasons to use on online sports book, rather than visiting a land-based bookmaker:
- Online betting is much more convenient.
- You can place lower minimum wagers.
- You can stay completely anonymous.
- There are always lucrative special offers.
- The markets and coverage are almost always more extensive.
I’m Convinced! How Do I Register?
We’re glad to hear it! To sign up with Spin Sports, just follow these easy steps:
- Click on the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner of our homepage.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Enter your information into the required fields, including setting your username and password.
- Check your details, and then click to confirm that they are correct.
- Click to verify that you are of legal gambling age.
You’re done1 Your account will be set up within moments, and you can make your first deposit and start betting right away.